We have a position available within our cabin refurbishment workshop for a motivated, knowledgeable and hard working individual to join our team as a cabin fitter. Ideally we are looking for a person who is able to take their hand to a wide range of jobs within the workshop and who will go the extra mile for the company.
Experience within the site accommodation sector would certainly be preferred but we are very open minded when it comes to looking past previous jobs if we believe that this candidate is the right sort of person for Nortons.
Nortons are a family company who look after their employees and expect the same in return.
We have a loyal team where many of our workers have been at the company for over 10 years and understand what we are looking in an employee.
A honest and hard day’s work in return for a fair days pay is all we ask.
The job is located at our Manchester premises in Miles Platting which has been our home for over 30 years. We carry out a wide range of cabin refurbishment projects which include bespoke designs, external customer refurbishments and the servicing and repairing of sale cabins.
To be a successful candidate for the job, you must have the knowledge, experience and willingness to carry out any of the following jobs/trades whenever required:-
• Preparation and Painting
• Have a full set of tools for the job
• A knowledge of power tools
• Vinyl floor covering welding / installation experience
• All other general maintenance, repair, assembly and fitting work as required
• Be flexible and self-motivated, which may on occasion require staying away from home
• Full driving licence
• CSCS card for working on site is preferred but will be arranged for the right candidate
• Experience of working at heights is beneficial
• Forklift experience is preferred
• Excellent all-round construction process understanding
• Full UK driving licence
• Good physical condition and stamina
• Salary – negotiable depending on experience
• Further training opportunities will be provided
Normal work schedule:-
Monday – Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm but will be required to work overtime during busy periods
If you feel you are the right candidate then please, in the first instance email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org